Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What the ?#*%?

I have had enough. Thats it, I said it. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do about it. What's going on with this world, how can we possibly explain or justify it?

A few days ago I got word that my friends 22 year daughter has fallen to cancer. I knew she was ill, and I knew that she was getting worse, but somehow I just never thought that she wouldn't survive.

I was refueling my car the other day and I saw a van back into another car. The guy got out of the van and was clearly distraught. All I could think of was this poor guy is just trying to do his job, he is working, trying to survive, to support his family. Why does he need this in his life?

Forget about the news. People are bombing other people. People are raping people, she doesn't count for some reason because she is a prostitute.

People are losing jobs, losing homes, losing dignity, losing self-respect.

When you look around, you have to say what the ?#*%?

How can God take away my friends daughter? For Gods sake, she didn't even have a chance.

How can God let children die? How can God let his people kill his people?

I just don't get it.

How can God let people suffer like this?

I don't know. All I can say is What the ?#*%?

No comments: